Here's what you should know about me.. I want to focus on you and creating tangible memories that will last a lifetime. I want for you to be able to look back at your photos years later and still be able to remember who you were and how you felt in those sweet, fleeting moments.
I'm a follower of Jesus and owe literally everything to Him. I'm incredibly close to my family and I have an amazing group of friends, who feel more like sisters. I grew up in La Porte, Texas, a small town outside of Houston, and lived there until 2017, when I married Zane, who is in the US Coast Guard! We settled in Daphne about 2 years ago and just welcomed our sweet baby boy into the world in February!
Just in case you wanted to get know me a little better..
- I'm a big people person, but an even bigger homebody (I know, the irony).
- Before getting married, I had visited more countries than states.
- Since getting married 4 years ago, I've moved 4 times (and I'm still not any better at packing).
- There's nothing more exciting for me than getting a cup of coffee with my friends and family. What is it about having coffee in a group setting that just makes that cup taste SO much better??
- Speaking of coffee, I'm pretty sure about 70% of my daily hydration comes from Starbucks Blonde Roast.
- I'm absolutely obsessed with Outlander (currently trying to make my way through the books!), The Office and Wheel of Fortune.
- I'm not a huge fan of documentaries about serial killers, but documentaries about cults? Big fan.
- The only job I love more than photography is being a wife and momma.
I'm currently on maternity leave until early 2023, but please feel free to shoot me a message if you would like to book for next year!